| Les formes qui différencient les
êtres importent peu si leurs pensées s'unissent pour
bâtir un univers...
--Roger Leloup: Yoko Tsuno, Vol. 8
| The shapes that differenciate beings do
not matter if their thoughts join together to build a universe...
--Roger Leloup: Yoko Tsuno, Vol. 8
Translation: Baptiste Lepilleur.
- 2011/03/19: Ttr 1.6.5 source code ported to Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. TTR is still very handy to reformat text for epub publication.
- 2007/03/31: Added a getting started example
for libxml2 SAX2 parser.
- 2007/02/10: Put up a experimental port I did back in March 2005 when google released the perftools to the world.
Win32 port of google perftools.
- 2003/09/13: After struggling to setup moin moin wiki on cppunit
source project, I wrote a quick documentation.
2007/02: nowdays obsolete. Link removed
- 2003/02/22: DiffWord 1.1,
bug fix & code clean up. Also fixed the index which somehow got
messed up a while ago.
- 2002/05/09: Practical Ruby
0.3.3 , simple unit testing integration
- 2002/05/04: Practical Ruby
0.2.2 , bug fix release.
- 2002/05/03: Practical Ruby
0.2.1 , operational editor.
- 2002/04/28: Practical Ruby
0.1.0 , 'proof of concept' release. An IDE for ruby.
- 2002/02/20: Ttr 1.6.5 is out, HTML
preview is the major new feature...
- 2002/02/18: Finally managed to make the release version of Ttr 1.5.4 . The documentation has been
heavily revised. Bug fixes, wrapped text support, clipboard
copy/paste are among the new features.
- 2001/09/25: The Qt TestRunner as been slightly improved. You can
find the new version here
, as well as part of the application I'm building (Test First Design).
Another snapshot showing why a
detail text edit is useful.
- 2001/09/22: I made a TestRunner for CppUnit using Qt . It's available there [155Ko]. Still needs
a little work but almost everything is there. Here is a snapshot . Read INSTALL.txt for
- 2001/06/19: Cvs
Conflict Editor 1.1.0 . Added multifiles drop support to the
- 2001/06/18: added a page for CvsConflictEditor
- 2001/06/17: CvsConflictEditor added. A visual tool to resolve
conflict that occurs when merging with CVS. You may find the install
binary here (180Ko),
and the zipped source there
(313Ko). Sorry, but I don't have time to put a page up for now.
- 2001/05/12: CppUnit, Windows Edition have done is job. It no
longer needed. See CppUnit page for
Ttr 1.5.4 is progressing well, and the release is not that far
- 2001/04/28: CppUnit, Windows
Edition 1.2 . Much has been cleaned up.
- 2001/04/17: CppUnit, Windows
Edition 1.1 . Well, I'm using it and I found a few things to make it
- 2001/04/16: It's been a while... I've actually done a lot of
stuff (learning java, among many thing, my pet project being TFA...). A
new version of Ttr should soon be out (bug fixes and wrapped text
support). Working on that version, I decided to rewrite my unit test
framework (TFWK). I decided to start from an existing one ( CppUnit ), and to
enhance it so it would be as easy to use as TFWK. It's done. CppUnit, Windows Edition 1.0 is born.
Hopefully, all this we'll be integrated back into the sourceforge
- 2000/09/20: Ttr 1.4.3 is already
out... Support to reformat mails and news has been added.
- 2000/09/18: Ttr 1.3.3 is finally
out... A major change done to the writing process. As a result HTML
output is much more flexible. Also, the new tag system allows the user
to center just about any line...
- 2000/09/06: Ttr 1.2.2 is ready. The
major new feature is clipboard support. There are also some bugs fix,
and a new rule works greatly in with the "End of Sentence" rule.
I started working on a feature to auto detect the
setting when loading a text but that won't be incorporated until some
change are made (well, since each loaded text can have its setting you
need to have a setting for each text).
Added a small section
About version numbering on Ttr page.
- 2000/08/19: Ttr 1.1.1 is finally out of the bag. Plenty
of new options.
I have also been working on the redesign of ODS (Object Data
Storage), it is the persistence and nested transaction system used by
TFA. This time I know that I have the good one (it's the fourth rewrite
of ODS). It's both simple and very flexible. Just as I like it.
2000/05/27: Ttr 1.0 is now available.
- 2000/05/16: DiffWord 1.0 is now
Some small articles I wrote:
Some free software I created, and some other stuff.
The software you will found here:
- The Text Reformatter (TTR) : a text
reformatter specialized in reformatting fanfiction (for publishing,
printing, or to put back a messed up text so it is readable). For
Windows. Available .
- Practical Ruby: an IDE for
the Ruby language, written
with MFC and Ruby.
- The Fanfic Archiver (TFA)
: a tool dedicated to the management of a collection of fanfictions:
managing fanfiction related information and storing fanfiction into zip
files. In Java 2. Page Under Construction.
- Jikan : a tool to help you keep
track of time spent on tasks. Tasks can be organized in hierarchies
and you can see the accumulated time for a given branch. For Windows. Available.
- DiffWord : a tool that takes
two versions of a text and shows you the difference between those
versions (currently using HTML). Here is a sample output. In Java 2. Available.
- Cvs Conflict Editor : A visual tool
to resolve conflict that occurs when merging with CVS. Available.
Here are things of interest for developers. In time,
you will find things relating to C++ and Java.
Comments and suggestions are welcome to email@example.com .
Copyright ©2000, Baptiste Lepilleur . http://gaiacrtn.free.fr/index.html